i wanna bitch about someone who is shameless!! "someone" is a fucking bitch lo..
seriously fucking.. and i hate ppl who listen and never make sure its clear then start spreading.. and LOLZ... i heard i'm kicked out from there not i leave there.. WOW!! thats a good answer!!
THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dun mind get kicked out la.. I'm living my own life now!! So happy.. =D
And for those who are new here.. sorry.. haha.. you wun understand what i'm saying.. but dun worry.. u wun wanna know too.. haha..
"NEW COMERS!! Take this as a STORY!" =D
Jus for updating.. =D
I've gotten thru the semi finals of 'Be A Star 2008 PartyWorld'
and Chris!(A new friend i got to know thru this comp) He really teaches me quite alot of things.. You're MY BIG BRO OK!!
Thx the Judges for letting me have this chance to go GenTing!! And a really Special Thx to Vincent, Giving 2 more slot for soloist to go thru Semi!!
I'll work hard to come up with a good result!! =D
ok... Now is 5AM in the morning of 9th Sep!
I'm at DownTown East! Chalet! Tommy's Birthday!! (Tommy is a New friend too!) =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY!! Had a great mahjong session with them jus now! =D
And quite alot more new friends i knew thru this competition.. Jasmine,Joyce,Gabriel,Xavier,Leon,Angela!! NICE TO KNOW YOU ALL!!
ok la.. i think i should get going le... gonna go off soon!! nida sleep!! Later got alot of important things to do!!